ITIL Training Course - Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
About ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements
36 PMI PDUs – Four credits
Course runs 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day - exam is scheduled from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM on the last day.
This five-day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery. The focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle.View Column's ITIL Training Schedule
ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements - Objectives
Upon completion of this course and examination, the learner will gain competencies in:
- understanding Service Management as a Practice and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
- the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- the importance of IT Security and how it supports Service Offerings and Agreements
- knowing the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- the application of Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Offerings and Agreements
- the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Planning Protection and Optimization processes
- how to measure Service Offerings and Agreements performance
- the challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with Service Offerings and Agreements
ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements - Audience
The Service Offerings and Agreements Capability course will be of interest to:
- individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate (or Foundation Bridge certificate) who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- individuals or operational staff who require a deep practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management, and Business Relationship Management
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.