Corporate Internship Program
The competition is fierce. In the Age of Technology, one of the best ways to get an edge on your future career is to land an internship with a global technology leader. Our formula for success is simple. We hire immensely talented people and give them everything they could possibly need to be great at what they do. And it all starts with here.
Students accepted into the Internship Program will receive the opportunity to gain real hands-on work experience with an IT/Business Solutions company. We offer interns numerous learning and networking opportunities throughout the summer where they meet with other local interns, recent college graduates, and top executive leaders.
Who is eligible? Applicants must:
- Be able to work in the United States
- Be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Have completed their Freshman year in college or above
- Maintain an overall 2.80+ GPA
- For the traditional summer program - Be available to work 30 hours per week during the 90-day intern program
- Applications must be received by April 1
Compensation and Benefits
Column values the work of our interns. You will be well compensated with a competitive salary and paid overtime and holidays. Corporate interns can also take advantage of team outings, flexible work schedule, and corporate discounts such as cell phone service, computers and more.