Column Case Management: Human Resources
HR Business Process Management Challenge
From employee recruitment to training, and payroll processes to regulatory compliance, there is a vast amount of data that must be securely stored and easily retrieved. Paper-based processes have made it difficult to secure, manage and share information.
Column Case Management
Built on the BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS)—a workflow engine used by some 7,000 organizations worldwide and over 80% of the Fortune 500, Column's Case HR offers an extensive, web-based application to manage HR business processes. Column Case HR efficiently processes compliance issues, complaints, status tracking, and response management. Column’s case HR solution addresses HR help desk and HR call center functions to deliver efficient human resources support services. Its capabilities ensure streamlined business processes to ensure automation, security and employee data privacy to provide an end-to-end human resources management solution.
Connect - Case HR connects administrators to employees
- Confidential employee information such as benefit, payroll, disability, background check, complaint, work place injury, training and certification data, among other forms of personal information are assembled in one platform with the flexibility of customizing other organization-wide standards into the module
- Keywords are easily retrieved by our powerful search engine that indexes results from web pages, attachments, forms, log entries, and a variety of other sources
- The relationship viewer also provides a visual tool that maps critical interactions amongst peers
Automate – Case HR automates messaging with staff
- Common standardized form letters and e-mails can be distributed and stored more efficiently to individuals and groups
- Group alerts regarding compliance issues can be sent collectively to notify departments
- Real-time reporting and auditing tools track performance, supplying management will operational insight and direction
Simplify – Case HR simplifies processes and workflow
- Role-based navigation controls who can access and update personnel records
- Interdisciplinary communication across departments and the organization as a whole is enhanced through automation
Enable – Case HR enables organizations to work intelligently
- Quickly adds value through its flexible integration with the company’s existing platforms
- A shortened deployment timeframe allows workflow to resume more quickly
- Our fixed price model creates short and long term savings
Column Case HR Features Include:
Column Case HR replaces traditional paper-intense folders with secure and case-specific virtual workspaces. This enhances users’ coordination, and makes document sharing efficient.
The platform delivers rigorous access and audit controls. From role-based security to group-level security, the case management HR module promotes information sharing while protecting your organizational privacy.
This feature allows users to create custom reports and ad hoc queries and navigate to required information easily and conveniently.
Users are able to securely search all sources, including documents, web pages, attachments, forms, and activity logs.
With ARS, workflow rules can send notifications or information, create or escalate assignments, request approvals, and update data—even automatically create and send correspondences based on a file's information. When your workflows are in place, you can continually measure their effectiveness and then update them to improve performance.
Data quality management:
Utilizes business rules and real-time logic for data validity and integration. This enables users to access accurate, timely, and complete information for better decision making capabilities.
To learn how Column's Case Management HR can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.