Column Case Management: Human Resources
Column Case HR is a workflow-driven, web-based case management software solution that enables organizations to improve operational efficiencies, provide higher levels of employee satisfaction, and mitigate risk while ensuring corporate and regulatory compliance. Addressing the need for optimum HR Service Delivery, Column Case HR offers collaboration, content management, workflow automation, role-based access, and integration to existing systems and databases.
Column Case HR features include a self-service portal, knowledgebase, call and incident help desk management, reporting and analytics, and an extendable shared services model to improve business process management, reduce operational costs and increase visibility.
Column Case HR provides:
- An HR help desk and call center solution that addresses specific business process management through best practice workflows
- Employee Self Service feature that allows direct access and edit capability to HR data and HR software applications in real time
- Auditable, Secure Role-based workflow system, which mitigates risk from legal, financial, compliance and employee claim perspective
- Extendable to a Shared Services model to extend the solution throughout the enterprise
- Multi-tenant environment customizable solution for utilization across multiple departments while maintaining high levels of security for employee relations and risk management
- Facilitation of employee queries and responses through a knowledgebase
- Enhanced employee record and document management
- Increased efficiency with electronic forms and customizable workflows
- Integrated HR reporting platform which includes dashboards, operational reports, Ad Hoc reports, automated scheduling, distribution, and relationship visualization
With Column Case HR, you will:
- Reduce costs by reducing the number of calls made to the HR help desk
- Standardize operational business processes through a Shared Service model
- Automate manual processes and paper based forms
- Standardize and automate communications and notifications
- Reinvest savings into strategic initiatives
- Increase overall user productivity
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Improve visibility and decision making capabilities
- Ensure data security and role-based access
- Get instant reporting capabilities for Affirmative Action Planning and Audits
- Improvement of information flow and document management for claims such as EEOC, grievances, third party sexual harassment, disciplinary action, and termination
For additional information on Column Case HR, please visit www.columncasehr.com.
To learn how Column's Case HR can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.
- Column Case HR Data Sheet
- HR Service Delivery Webinar
- Column Case Management Investigative Data Sheet
- Column Case Management 3.0 | What's New!
- Column Case Management Technology Overview
- Column Core
- Forrester Webinar OnDemand Video
- Visit www.columncasehr.com for additional information.
- Column Case HR Technical Product Data Sheet
- Column Case HR Intelligence Data Sheet