Traditional approaches to identity management treat governance, compliance and provisioning as separate activities, making it costly, complex and burdensome to enforce access controls, carry out compliance initiatives and carry on the day-to-day work of meeting increasingly demanding service level requirements. A more innovative and effective approach is required to streamline all these efforts – one that allows compliance and provisioning processes to leverage a common framework for roles, policy and risk management.
A Centralized Framework to Support Enterprise-wide Identity Management
The IdentityIQ Governance Platform centralizes identity data, captures business policy, models roles and mitigates risk to support all critical identity business processes. With the Governance Platform, organizations can:
- Centralize technical identity data across resources and transform it into rich, business-relevant information
- Create, enforce and verify role-based access across diverse enterprise applications
- Prioritize compliance and security efforts by assessing the risk of each person, application and system resource across the environment
- Detect existing policy violations and prevent new ones from occurring
- Speed provisioning deployments by minimizing the need for custom code
- Orchestrate changes to user access across different "last-mile" provisioning processes
The following solutions work together to deliver a common identity governance framework that consistently applies business and security policy, role and risk models across all access-related activities including compliance, lifecycle management and provisioning:
- Identity Warehouse – Centralizes identity data across resources in the datacenter and cloud to provide the foundation for identity compliance and lifecycle management
- Role Modeler – Mines, models and manages roles to align access privileges with job functions
- Policy Catalog – Defines, detects and enforces policy during access request, certification and provisioning processes
- Risk Analyzer – Assigns risk scores to users and systems based on multiple factors to strategically prioritize identity compliance activities
To learn how access governance can mitigate risk, lower IT costs, and ensure compliance, contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.