Effective identity management means more than knowing who has access to critical applications and data in your organization. In an identity environment that is increasingly focused on governance, risk management and compliance (GRC), it means having strong, consistent controls over who has access – and being able to prove it.
Identity governance from SailPoint allows you to strengthen security controls, to promptly find and correct compliance issues, and to prevent their reintroduction into the environment. It also provides on-demand documentation to prove compliance to auditors. Having strong controls and consistent documentation can significantly reduce your audit cycle times and improve your audit results.
Streamline Compliance and Improve Audit Performance
SailPoint IdentityIQ Compliance Manager alleviates the cost, complexity and burden of security and compliance initiatives across enterprise applications in the datacenter and the cloud. IdentityIQ Compliance Manager streamlines complex compliance processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness while lowering costs.
With Compliance Manager, organizations can:
- Reduce the cost of compliance by automating labor-intensive compliance processes
- Strengthen controls to address audit deficiencies or weaknesses
- Provide proof of compliance to internal and external auditors
- Proactively detect and prevent inappropriate access and violation of corporate policy enterprise-wide
- Improve accuracy and effectiveness of compliance efforts
- Enable stronger collaboration across business, IT and audit/compliance teams
By integrating the core capabilities listed below, Compliance Manager automates the auditing, reporting and management activities associated with a strong identity governance program. Its integrated risk model leads the industry by providing a framework that prioritizes compliance activities and focuses controls on the users, resources and access privileges representing the greatest potential risk to the business. Compliance Manager includes the following key capabilities:
- Access Certification – Automates the entire certification process, provides reports and enables closed-loop remediation
- Policy Enforcement – Creates policies, enforces separation-of-duty policy, scans and detects violations and initiates remediations when alerted
To learn how access governance can mitigate risk, lower IT costs, and ensure compliance, contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.