Bomgar simplifies support by letting technicians control remote computers, servers, smartphones and network devices over the internet or network. With Bomgar, a support rep can see what customers see or control their computers for support. Seeing the screen helps you decrease on-site visits, eliminate phone support, and respond effectively to peaks in demand. Resolve more incidents in first tier on the first call with Bomgar.
- The Remote Support Appliance™ - Bomgar was the first to introduce an appliance-based approach to remote support. Bomgar’s patented deployment model – The Bomgar Box™ – continues to be the most secure option for deploying remote support.
- Security - Bomgar makes remote support secure, integrated and manageable. It integrates with identity management, gives managers complete visibility into support activity, includes powerful tools for technicians and automates redundant tasks.
- Multi-Platform - Bomgar gives you remote access to all the platforms you support, inside or outside the network, and it works on both attended and unattended computers and servers.
- Web-Enabled - With Bomgar, you can eliminate phone support and drive all requests through the web.
- Multi-Use - Multiple groups across your organization can use Bomgar.
To learn how remote support solutions can improve your overall customer service strategy, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.