Column Case Investigative
Column Case Investigative module is a collaborative web-based solution for any organization responsible for internal or external investigations. Easy to implement and easy to maintain, its powerful content and records management, collaboration, and workflow automation features increase efficiency and help deliver high-quality service.
The Investigative module can help organizations manage cases from their investigation and review through their adjudication. Its powerful data model lets you link information to one or many cases, helping uncover complex relationships among people, places, and things.
This product provides:
- Enhanced record, document, and evidence management
- Improved security and audit procedures
- Increased data quality
- Improved information access from search and data visualization
- Increased efficiency with electronic forms and customizable workflows
- Access to up-to-the minute data with a customizable, web-based reports console
With Column Case Investigative, you will:
- Optimize user productivity with an intuitive web interface and role-based navigation
- Enhance information sharing with highly secure, case-specific workspaces that allow almost any file format
- Protect sensitive information using a variety of highly-flexible user, role, and information-based controls
- Increase efficiency with the leading workflow engine that automates activities and enforces processes
- Improve information access with a search engine that indexes web pages, attachments, forms, form letters, and log entries and a data visualization tool
Column Case Investigative is offered in various licensing options to ensure the most cost effective solution. Column Case Investigative is offered via a per seat license structure to lower the overall licensing costs. All options allow complete individual audit trails for each person logging into the application.
These are free licenses that allow for limited permissions within the application.
Floating/Concurrent licenses allow user access to the application and can be used by multiple individuals. These license types can be used on shift schedules and create enormous savings.
These licenses are owned by one person and allow access to the application at all times.
Column Case Investigative is not offered in an enterprise license. From our experience, we find that a combination of all licenses work best for most customers. Determining the maximum number of concurrent licenses is crucial to ensure a cost effective solution. An initial licensing assessment would be provided for the greatest savings to your organization. In addition, Column deploys the solution in three various options including onsite, Managed Application Hosting, and Software as a Service (SaaS).