Business Service Management
Automating and streamlining your IT processes is key in business today. Business Service Management (BSM) helps you run your services in a risk-free and error-free environment. With BMC Software's unified and comprehensive platform, businesses can look for a stable solution to simplify and automate their IT processes.
BSM links IT components to business goals by helping organizations improve the decision-making process for better workload management and stronger business outcomes.
BSM effectively manages business services across lifecycles. Covering every aspect of your IT infrastructure management, BSM comprises of five important areas shown below:
- Request and Support: Process automation for requesting, changing and supporting business services.
- Provision and Configure: Maintaining service consistency across applications, servers, networks, databases, hypervisors, and customers.
- Monitor and Operate: Identifying and resolving IT issues across environments.
- Plan and Govern: Effective resource management for compliance with policies and regulations.
- Integrate and Orchestrate: Discover, model, visualize, and assign priority to business services.
BSM incorporates best practices from IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) that enable organizations to:
- Reduce IT operation and support costs by as much as 33%
- Attain transparency in IT expenditure
- Expedite new service delivery
- Automate controls for risk-free management
- Improve service quality
- Improve staff efficiency
To learn how Column's Business Service Management (BSM) solutions and services can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.