BMC Service Desk Express 9.x: Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
About BMC Service Desk Express 9.x: Administering - Part 1 Training
This online course is designed to teach students how to use, configure, and manage BMC Service Desk Express. Students learn how to perform various tasks including creating staff members, defining priority levels, assets and relationships, implementing support actions, and implementing the system administration functions to tailor the SDE application to general and specific business needs.
This course is part of the BMC Service Desk Learning Path.
- Describe base table data and group view data
- Describe BMC Service Desk Express terminology
- Identify holidays
- Define work schedules
- Create Groups
- Create Staff
- Assign Group and Staff Permissions
- Create Client, Company, and Department data
- Define List Administration
- Create Support and CI actions
- Identify priority levels and approximate resolution times
- Create Quick Ticket templates
- Define and create assets and relationships
- Create purchase status and purchase actions
- Define discussion forum rights and permissions
- Code: RSMG-SDA1-0980
- Product: BMC Service Desk Express
- Delivery: Web Based Training (WBT)
- Duration: Five hours
- Target Audience: This course is technical and designed for system administrators, group administrators, and implementation staff. It is not suitable for end-users of the BMC SDE application.
- BMC Service Desk Express 9.x: Using (WBT)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows graphical user interface (GUI)
- Activities: Lecture, interactive product demonstrations, and labs
To learn how Column's BMC Service Desk Express training can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.