BMC Atrium Core CMDB 7.5: What's New (WBT)
About BMC Atrium Core CMDB 7.5: What's New (WBT)
This online course provides BMC Atrium CMDB 2.0.x users, managers, administrators, and developers with an overview of the new features and functionality of BMC Atrium CMDB 7.5. Students are exposed to the redesigned graphical user interface, the improved installation, and the performance enhancements in the reconciliation of datasets and query of data.
The course is designed for individuals who have progressed through the BMC Atrium CMDB 2.0 learning path and want to learn how the new changes will impact the way they perform key functions in the CMDB when they upgrade to 7.5.
- List the reasons for the major changes at 7.5
- List the major changes in 7.5
- Describe new and enhanced features of:
- Class Manager
- Reconciliation Engine
- BMC Atrium Integration Engine
- Common Data Model (including Virtualization Management)
- Describe the features and functionality of the new:
- Atrium Explorer
- Atrium Impact Simulator
- Normalization Engine
- BMC Atrium Product Catalog
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Code: RSMG-ACMW-0750
- Product: BMC Atrium CMDB 7.5
- Delivery: Web Based Training (WBT)
- Duration: Four hours
- Target Audience:
- Certification Path: This course is part of the BMC Atrium CMDB 2.1 Skilled Professional Certification Path
To learn how Column's BMC Atrium CMDB training can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.