BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation - Part 2
About BMC AR Remedy System 7.5: Foundation - Part 2
In this course, you learn how to administer and build applications in AR System 7.5. Through a combination of lecture and lab exercises, students learn how to perform the tasks of an AR System Administrator, from managing user access to maintaining an application. In addition, students learn how to develop and customize basic AR System objects.
The first module of this course consists of a quiz and an intensive lab exercise that provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate your proficiency of the knowledge and skills learned in the BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation – Part 1 online training. Also included with this course is a supplemental WBT that provides a post-class reference of the key instructor demonstrations performed in class. Accessing this WBT will be useful after you have attended the course. It is not necessary to review the content prior to attendance.
IMPORTANT: Included in this course is the BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System 7.5 examination. Taking the exam and pursuing certification is optional, however all students enrolled in the BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation Part 2 course, are automatically enrolled in the exam. Following the completion of your BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation - Part 2 course, you will have three weeks to take the BMC Certified Administrator certification examination online. You can take the exam twice within this period. Those who pass, will receive the title of Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System 7.5. Those who do not take the exam within this timeframe, or do not pass after two attempts within this timeframe, will not be granted a retake.
- » Manage access control and AR System licenses
- » Perform common administrative tasks using the AR System Administration Console.
- » Create AR System objects by using BMC Remedy Developer Studio
- » Build AR System forms, fields, and menus to meet business data requirements
- » Build AR System active links that automate system responses to user actions
- » Build AR System filters that enforce business rules
- » Build time-based escalations
- » Customize an application for the Web
- » Use log files for evaluating performance and identifying performance issues
- » Identify the best practices in optimizing AR System 7.5
- Code: RSMG-ARF2-0750
- Product: BMC Remedy Action Request System v7.5
- Delivery: Instructor Led (ILT), Instructor Led Online (ILO)
- Duration: Five days
- Target Audience: Administrators, developers
- Prerequisites: BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation - Part 1
- Certification Path: This course is part of the BMC Remedy AR Skilled Professional Certification Path
To learn how Column's BMC Remedy AR System 7.5 training can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.