BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Developer - Part 1 (WBT)
In this course, you will learn a best practices development process for building diverse and robust AR System applications, from requirements analysis and planning to system rollout. This course focuses on learning how to effectively gather application requirements and how to design, develop, and implement an AR System application to meet those requirements. These principles are applied and reinforced through the use of a case study.
- Introduce best practices methodologies for gathering requirements and designing
custom AR System applications
- Ensure that applications map to the customer processes being automated
- Incorporate critical usability guidelines for application development
- Understand the importance of applying design concepts encompassing performance, maintenance, usability, and scalability to the development of AR System applications
- Identify and understand important guidelines for AR System application development and deployment, including team development strategies
- Learn how to successfully transition your team from implementation to deployment
- Identify testing and implementation standards
- Code: RSMG-ARD1-0750
- Product: BMC Remedy Action Request System v7.5
- Delivery: Web Based Training (WBT)
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Target Audience: BMC Remedy AR System developers
To learn how Column's BMC Remedy AR System 7.5 training can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.