BMC Performance Manager - BMC Software
IT professionals spend an inordinate amount of time and money installing and maintaining system-management applications. Current solutions require so much time and effort that even the largest organizations monitor only a fraction of their total IT investments. In turn, this forces the IT staff to tactically respond only to the most pressing problems. The results are poorly performing applications, frustrated customers, and an overwhelmed IT staff.
BMC Performance Manager Express
BMC Performance Manager Express monitors the performance and availability of servers, applications, and storage and network devices. Monitoring is accomplished remotely (agentless) with no software residing on the elements being monitored.
BMC Performance Manager Express also monitors the performance and availability of simple Web transactions. Monitoring both infrastructure and transactions enables IT to quickly determine how infrastructure problems affect the end-user experience.
Key Features and Benefits
- Drives down operating costs by remotely monitoring availability of storage and network devices, systems and application infrastructure
- Improves service levels by reporting service problems and notifying the appropriate contact after pinpointing the problem
- Determines whether backend infrastructure and Web sites meet SLAs by measuring their performance and availability against defined objectives
- Offers centralized access to reports, event status, configuration and administration via a Web portal
- Available as a licensed product or a subscription-based service
To learn how BMC Performance Manager can improve performance while reducing costs and risk, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.