BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Developer Certification
In this 5-day session your AR System 7.5 knowledge is tested and your ability to build an effective and efficient AR System application, based on supplied requirements, is validated. The skills tested are taught in the prerequisite AR System 7.5 courses. However, knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses should be combined with relevant field experience before and individual attempts the examination.
The 5 days in this session are devoted entirely to examination; no additional instruction is provided. There are two parts to the exam: a written portion that tests understanding of AR System concepts; and a hands-on portion that includes a practical case study. Using the case study certification, candidates apply their AR System 7.5 developer skills to plan and build a solution, which they will present to a BMC certified instructor. Candidates must work individually and can only work during class hours, but are permitted to use notes, training materials, and product documentation.
- Validate a candidate has the sills necessary to be a BMC Certified Developer: BMC Remedy AR System 7.5
Product: BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.5
Delivery: Instructor Led Training (ILT)
Target Audience: Experienced AR System Developers
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation - Part 1 (WBT)
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Foundation - Part 2
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Developer - Part 1 (WBT)
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.5: Developer - Part 2 (ILT)
- Field experience designing and developing AR System 7.5 applications
- Relevant on-the-job experience applied after taking the prerequisite courses listed above