Cloud Design and Deployment Services
Once your cloud computing objectives have been defined and a detailed gap analysis between your current and desired states has been prepared, Column will help your organization design and deploy the right BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management solution for your environment.
The standard implementation service for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management begins with designing and documenting your solution architecture and cloud services catalog. Implementation best practices are then reviewed, and the previously completed gap analysis is used to define your detailed solution implementation requirements.
Once the solution design phase has been completed, Column will build and validate the required capabilities for the solution, including:
- A service catalog supporting three “requestable” cloud service offerings (for example, a virtual machine with guest operating system, along with network and storage from pre-allocated pools)
- A development and production-ready environment
- Service blueprints supporting defined cloud service offerings
- A self-service portal from which IT operations personnel can directly request cloud services
- Provisioning of cloud services, including physical and virtual infrastructure (server, operating system,
- storage, and network) in a new cloud pilot environment
- Decommissioning of virtual and physical infrastructure
Our solutions help you build, manage, and run a better cloud. No matter where you are in your cloud deployment, we help you:
To learn how Column can help you with your cloud computing initiatives, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.