BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
Most cloud platforms are pretty good at one thing, but still try to do everything else. BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) enables IT organizations to build a flexible, controlled cloud environment that meets business needs and sets the standard for intelligent, policy-based ongoing operations.
Only BMC CLM provides a true foundation for an integrated, enterprise-class cloud environment. It lets you:
- Deliver configurable cloud services from a service catalog and self-service portal.
- Get tighter, more efficient administrative control.
- Support any infrastructure in the cloud, now and in the future.
- Flexible cloud service offerings to meet business needs
- Efficient delivery of single and multi-tier cloud services
- Intelligent, policy-driven placement and ongoing optimization
- Broad resource support for physical and virtual, private and public cloud
- Easy-to-use cloud administration portal and user self-service portal
- Flexible service design and provisioning with Service Blueprints
- Intelligent policy-based placement and ongoing operations with the industry’s first Service Governor
- Secure multi-tenancy based on deep network integrations
- Ongoing operations with integrated ITIL processes, performance and capacity management
- Support for heterogeneity, from physical to virtual, multi-hypervisor, public cloud integrations and more
Designed to deliver complete business services, BMC CLM builds and operates clouds that work for your business.
Our solutions help you build, manage, and run a better cloud. No matter where you are in your cloud deployment, we help you:
To learn how Column can help you with your cloud computing initiatives, you can contact a Column office, have Column contact you, or chat with a Column representative.